Suppressor paid for: July 2011
Time Paperwork sent to BATFE: Early August 2011
Time Tax Stamp Finalized: Early March 2012
Arrived at Dealer: Late March 2012
BATFE Inspector: Sandra J Snook
I left the rifle with the dealer to have the Gem-tech QD mount put on, which necessitated removing the standard M-14 flash hider. Of course, this took the standard front sight with it, so the front of the gas block was replaced with a part that has a hooded front sight built into it.
Lamentably, the range I normally shoot at has a competition occupying the main range for the entire weekend, so I can't go shoot it until the next weekend. I'm sure the suburbia that has sprung up around my range will appreciate me changing the BANG! to a more sedate gun raspberry.
1 comment:
Oh!!! THAT is nice, and yeah, pretty bad when it's a YEAR to wait... Looking forward to the range report!
Post a Comment