Apparently, President's Day is a good day to go shooting... indoors. When Miss Tacticute and I arrived at the indoor range, the waiting time was two hours.
Well, no way, we wanna shoot something now.
In the rush to get out the door, Miss Tacticute's own coat was left behind. Had we been shooting indoors, this would be no concern, but now it was cold and rainy and we were outdoors.
Well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Miss Tacticute got my jacket, with sleeves well rolled up.
Here she is on the beginning of 125 rounds of .22LR:
She had been making some complaint about being cold, and the report of nearby shooters bothering her, but as soon as she settled down to shoot, all of that went away.
I did 75 rounds of .22LR and about 41 rounds of .45 ACP myself later. I didn't bring my own larger caliber rifles because we had intended to shoot indoors at a range that doesn't permit rifle calibers.
On the NFA front, I'm looking forward to getting my tax stamp for my 7.62 Gemtech suppressor any day now. The .22LR suppressor will be some time behind it, but the 5.56 suppressor is delayed due to USPS buffoonery. Apparently, the package I sent through the mail was thick enough to jam their machines and got shredded. They mailed back the parts that had my address on them, which was just the check. Other paperwork they mailed back to the dealer. The Form 4s were nowhere to be found. I had my dealer make new Form 4s, and now I'm going to scan those suckers in so I have my own copies. I forgot to do that this time, although I scanned other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment